3371. Are You a Creative Teacher Yourself?


 
Some days ago I wrote some notes for later posting on my blog: “The summary or main idea of all my blog? Let’s have serene and mild fun and enjoy teaching. Plus: Let’s serve our students. April 13, 2018”
I’ve been posting for nine years and I’ve composed more than three thousand entries or posts.
And yes, I’d say that, as a summary of all this blog, although it is impossible to summarize all that has been said along this blog in so few words.
Teaching is a job and also an art. An art that you learn over time, and at the beginning you may suffer out of inexperience, but over time it’s a hard task but also you may enjoy and delight in it.
I insist on purpose: teaching is something demanding and somehow hard, even strength draining.
I would keep the statement that teaching is an art in which you will be gaining teaching skills, along time. If you're a good learner yourself, you may be a good teacher too. Have a nice day! / Photo from: mobile phones willvideoforfood com. I posted another picture of a classic car, and you know what device the man has in his car? A mobile phone! Then, at that period mobile or cell phones were that big! Well, there were not many.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo