3291. Discipline and Affection Go Together! (2)


 
Some days ago I wrote the following notes: “One-goal theory: let’s see what’s good for my two schools: presentations and have them in my pocket. November 10, 2017. I guess that is gotten by a mature person.”
I meant that sometimes, especially when the teacher is experienced, he can have a single-goal planning for his lessons – plus the actual activities, of course.
He seeks what’s most necessary for his class-groups. In my case: since I teach at two centers, some days ago I achieved to think what the main points for my class-groups were. And I decided that a single goal would be okay with my lesson planning – plus the specific activities.
For one of those centers the main goal should be for the students to give their oral presentations about a topic their choice, in the classroom. And for the other center the main goal should be having my students in my pocket. And I said this latter goal because I’m starting classes with them and the core point regarding them now should be treating them with some great affection and interest: both they and I are getting acquainted with one other.
In that way they will for sure work fine, which is something I’m already noticing, and that’s great, thank God.

Later on I could have other goals for those centers. / Photo from: Mind%20The%20Step. The picture is an illustration that means we have to be attentive: when there’s a gap we could fall in or in my case I have to be kindly attentive to my students’ needs and expectations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!