3279. My Lessons with Adults Are Great Anyway!


 
Lately I’m having more lessons with adults. They’re great and very grateful and kind. Also they’re more demanding than most of kids.
Now, these days I’m trying to make out their levels. There are two levels, two groups, but each student has his or her own level anyway! There should be more groups, but this far it’s only two groups. I have to combine multiple leveled-activities. And also I only have one lesson per group in the week at one of my schools! / Photo from: Heathrow Airport. They’re learning English also for traveling abroad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples