3059. When Working with Marvelous Students!


 
I’d like to tell you I have re-started my lessons with my dear adult students. After the Christmas break and holidays. They’re so great: they’ve started to work firm and with a great enthusiasm; they’re so great.
Besides and moreover, we will again have American volunteer girls, as an extra-school activity, to have conversation sessions with them, because my lessons are aimed mainly at enhancing speaking in English, that fantastic tongue.
I will let you know about those classes. On Christmas I’ve also collected some notes which I intend to develop as new posts! When at vacations I keep thinking of my students and try to think of methods and activities I could implement at those lessons. / Photo from: servassistonline cycling. The nice picture is just an illustration for the post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient