2942. I Am Going to Try to Post Again!



Oooops! I’m gonna try to post often. It’s not simple to do it, but I’ll try punctually. Every day.
The point is that I’ve been compiling lots of notes in my diary, and now I would like to post them, for they could help some of you readers.
I’ve been assisting at a summer camp with English classes, and the teens gave me a lot of inspiration to write about their so interesting way of being and conducting.
Just I tell you now that the course was awesome! I can also say I’ve learned a lot from them and from my colleagues. See you soon! The picture above shows a French village, and I liked to post it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo