2877. Single-Sex Education


 
I prefer the option of single-sex education, in puberty and adolescence, from a didactic point of view.
We advocate for a personalized education, right? I guess that girls and boys, at those ages, should be educated in different schools. Because we prefer an individual education.
And thus we can educate femininity and masculinity, which is of a paramount importance. at those ages. This is also my teaching experience, within personalizing education.
And I don’t mean they both would fall victims of their instinct or kind of that, but we might favorably educate women and men. / Photo from: cantabria www casaazaga com. the picture is a mere illustration for the post. My great-grandfather was from this northern area in Spain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?