2876. It's Great to Be Able to Remember People's Names!


 
I can remember names of people because of my training in learning new English words – my mother tongue is Spanish and I’m learning and acquiring (yes, acquiring!) English, in a life-long way.
I think that when you teach something you learn twice too; today a student of mine, a female one, told me that.
I assume that you also can remember names when you have affection and love of benevolence toward those people. Don’t you think so? I’m pretty sure about it, and it’s my own experience! / Photo from: london-underground-station-comp pioneeringooh com. the picture is just an illustration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family