2797. I've Met Awesome Teachers - Most of Them



I liked the slogan I saw in an English language teacher and teacher trainer’s blog: “When one teaches, two learn.” And I agree with him – when an enamored teacher teaches, two people learn. 

Enamored of his job, and at disposal to his students-learners. 

When you strive to carry out your job with commitment, the result is you get enamored of your profession. And you strive when you try to make art of your teaching – daily commitment does so. 

The next class to teach is like the first one you taught, in some way – because you plan it with your specific students in mind. I’ve met awesome teachers in these past years – most of the ones I’ve met... / Photo from: thefriendshipfactory com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family