2778. Is There Any Teaching Ethics Stuff?



Teaching ethics. We teachers should also take into account the ethics of our job and profession. 

Am I ethical? Am I aware I influence on my students? 

Do I have the person into account, for we work with people, with persons? For example, do I take care of small details important though? Do I take the student into a thorough person account? 

Do I take care of small tiny things like planning the class in a thorough way? As a language teacher, am I honest and upright as for instance giving the true and real word which a student asks from me? 

Do I speak in real authentic English? Or rather my English is shabby and seedy? Do I try to improve my English (if I’m not a native speaker)? / Photo from: www wired com. I chose this picture because there’s a bionic ethics as well. Think of a computer I can have installed in my body, which makes decisions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!