2755. Positive Motivation Is Just Necessary



Students need positive motivation, from their teacher. 

Lately, when my adult students for example read a piece of a story I’ve invented and composed on a worksheet, and after they have made short summaries of each paragraph, I correct them a couple or three mistakes or errors, but I try also to reckon the good job they’ve made, and the effort they’ve invested. 

The students appreciate that gentle recognition from me. This positive motivation leads them to improve. / Photo from: AdultStudents www ccu edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient