2737. The First Classes and My Students Great



Today, amongst other things, I or we have had the first classes. It has been great. Everyone was happy and we wished a happy 2016 to one another. 

I remember you that my students currently are adults. 

Despite they were the first classes we’ve had immersion: for example I congratulated my students because just the fact that they were speaking in English with me, with all the class – namely we have made up summaries of a story I’ve written in a worksheet. 

It has been great, and we were relaxed after the vacations, Christmas vacations. / Photo from: Wolf-Full-Moon-HD-Wallpaper wallpapers ae. the picture is just an illustration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples