2666. My methodology of teaching English



As I have written before my adult students and I work on worksheets about a story I make up, and usual and useful expressions. 

For example we read out the worksheet, they read the story silently, they make up summaries of the story, they define words, they propose and give an end to the story, I ask them if the story is realistic and why, they describe photos from an illustrated magazine, etcetera. 

These points describe my method, within a communicative approach and methodology. 

Classes are in English. 

The stories can be made up or/and from some novel or story I’ve ever read. / Photo from: esl-approach-student www readinghorizon com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient