2649. Do I know my students in their unique way of being?



We teachers should get to know each student we have. 

Each one is unique. 

When assessing and evaluating their work we should have enough knowledge in order to give them the grades (marks) they really deserve. 

Why so? Because we do not confine their assessment to the written tests, but we take into account for example their effort. But (somebody could say) I have about one hundred students entrusted to me; so how can I get to know each one? 

Well, try your best. Each student’s knowledge by us teachers could be seen “in ictu oculi”, this is, at an immediate impression, at a mental glance – within the individual’s complexity. / Photo from: Amy www playbuzz com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?