2630. They are the protagonists of classes



Yesterday and today I’ve said to my adult students that it’s them who are the protagonists of classes. 

It’s them who have to learn, so also study, follow the classes, study my worksheets… 

I also told them that I’m the protagonist too, because I’m going to help them and more specifically to make them speak in English. 

I don’t attend the classes just to teach, but they attend the classes to become their own engines. I will make them participate a lot, though these first days I’m speaking myself close to all the time. It’s sound to listen massively, so as to make them speak on coming days. They’re good students. / Photo from: www haroldleidner com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient