2617. Neat work, please!



We teachers must work with a professional mind. 

I’ve just arrived from the center where I’m a teacher of English. Among other things I picked up the worksheets I’m going to hand out the first class day to my dear students. 

When walking home, on the spot, I realized some of the copies of the worksheet were blurred or the sort due to the toner. 

So I came back to our school and had had the secretary to print new ones. Now they’re ok. 

I cannot hand out the first worksheets to my students in that way; it’d be a lack of professional attitude. And besides I have to sanctify my work; so I can’t make wrong moves. I shall tell you another day about sanctifying daily work. / Photo from: www training4tefl com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient