2608. Young but Smart!



The teacher cannot tell lies. His students may be young but not silly. 

I have an experience about when I was studying my secondary education. 

The summary is that a teacher was lying and exaggerating in class, after having corrected and graded some written exams, and some of us students didn’t agree with a nuance by his correction. 

I’ve just finished correcting and grading my adult students’ placement exams. Now we will have to deliver the students between us, into different levels of English. Actually we’re two teachers in our center, one for activities for the elderly. / Photo from: colors-of-fall-landscape www listofimages com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?