2582. Some Key Questions to Be Answered



We all ask ourselves the following questions in some way or another: Who or What am I? Where do I come from? Where am I going to? 

The answers are: I’m a person, but what is a person? Let’s go on. 

I have arrived here because God has created my soul, just because of love, and my parents have given me my body. 

God has a great love to us, more than all moms and dads all over the world. 

The person is a speaker in this big conversation, which is life. God is the other interlocutor. I can talk To and With God. 

Besides I’m going to learn that my destination is in God, so I keep on by being an interlocutor with God. I respect you, since you’re an interlocutor with Him (!). We are called to some friendship with Him. 

On this basis and foundation and basement we can talk about ethics in educating and teaching. And also about the close relationships that there should be among teachers and parents and the kid. 

If we remove God from our society and life… we ultimately get lost and with no strong values. 

Well I have tried hard to shed some light, after reading Carlos Cardona, an ace in humanistic thought. 

All this discourse can be gotten just with our natural thought. / Photo from: brussels-street-walkers www xpats com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!