2563. My Attitude Toward My Colleagues



On most of the posts from this blog I’ve written about teacher’s conducting. 

However let’s remember that my conducting influences on the team of teachers of English. 

I’ve got to work taking into account that I’m a member of a team. I’m not alone. First of all is I’ll be nice and kind with my colleagues, and ask them about things we know they’re concerned. 

Another fact that involves other teachers is the line of contents I have to teach with my colleagues also involved on that line. With other words, I will teach bearing in mind what teachers of previous grades teach, as well as what teachers of subsequent grades to mine teach. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?