2443. Winning Good Will



Something pretty important for our students is the education of their will. You win will by doing things that you may not like but it’s your duty. Doing things repeatedly reinforces and enhances and creates good will. 

It’s like sport: you’ve got to exert your will by training. So we have to apply our will in little things: I do this because it can help this person who works with me; I tidy up my room because mom likes so, I make up a schedule of my free time, in order to display my study hours; I rise in the morning at once because I have the enough time to prepare to go to school; etc. 

I have written this post which is based and inspired on a book about education of will, by Spanish scholar Alfonso Aguiló. / Photo from: Team www nke at

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family