2303. Let's talk of religion today for a little



What’s the best inheritance and gift some parents and their family can give to young brothers and sisters? I would say religion, their religion, their faith. 

I’m Roman Catholic and my experience is just wonderful. If you’re other religion, learn that I will respect your beliefs, although I would like you would follow my dear God and his mother and ours too!, the Most Holy Virgin Mary, mother of God and our mother as well, as I said. I respect your conscience but I cannot stop saying about my beliefs. / Photo from: jacintacooper wordpress com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!