2255. Listen, listen and listen: you'll improve



Some students tell me the language skill that is more difficult for them is Listening. 

You know what? Me too! and I have a C2 level of English. 

Well, I assume that it’s a matter of practicing, practicing, and, believe me, you get a better ear with time passing. 

So be patient and worry not too much. Learning a language is something marvelous – I keep learning and acquiring English, albeit I’ve spent more than 35 years with that magnificent task. / Photo from: listening familybusinessinstitute com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!