2230. Have a peek at your class



Self-examination. 

That’s a thing we teachers have to do from time to time, rather frequently, even every day or week. 

To examine if I am as a teacher fulfilling the objectives and aims I planned and thought of at the beginning of the academic year. 

Are my students speaking in English? How much? for example. 

Also this examining oneself is thinking of the over all of the progress of my class-groups. 

Often it’ll be something done at once, in Latin it’s said in ictu oculi, or at a look of my class-groups. / Photo from: man-using-laptop-web afta com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples