2196. A useful experience with grown-ups



With my grown-ups we work on worksheets I compose, from dictionaries, conversation guides… 

The purpose is supplying useful expressions, speaking among us, talking about an environment or functions, as ordering a drink, for instance. 

They like the worksheets, thank God. 

Their goal is practicing speaking, mainly. And we do it. At first moments and up to now I haven’t wanted my students propose topic, but…, why not? Right tomorrow Wednesday I’ll or, better said, we’ll make a brainstorm of possible topics, and I will take the ones I guess they’re more useful and helpful. 

They’re the protagonists, of their learning English! Me too, for granted. / Photo from: elderly-people-on-computer5 www 50shadesofage com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient