2146. Learning English due to good habits




My adult students are gaining willpower, because of their continuous effort to work on the worksheets I hand them out. I don’t assign homework, they study though. 

A habit, let’s think of a positive one like hard-working, is gained and gotten by means of repetition of actions. If they study with some frequency, they’re gaining the habit of studying the worksheets, and more importantly, they’re gaining English. 

I struggle for speaking in English all the time, and they understand me, depending on each student’s level of aural English anyway. / Photo from: Gardener Harry Cook who defiantly stopped a man in a van from stealing his potted plants and flowers 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo