2140. Just doing an exam



Today I had an English test with my adult students. I’ve already graded them. It’s okay. It’s okay in general. 

I wanted to find out about my students’ advance, so we’ve had an exam. 

The following I’m going to say is rather bad, I mean, the test was written, but our classes are oral, though they have worksheets. What I mean is that you oughtn’t to make a written exam when speaking is the skill you’ve practiced. 

Anyway, I needed to get to know their advance and problems. Most of them have gotten a very positive grade, maybe because albeit we’ve practiced speaking they had the worksheets. 

I would advise you to have an exam in which you measure the skill or skills you’ve practiced. / Photo from: www usnews com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?