2134. Reading out an original version



An activity I’m doing tomorrow, willing God, is to read out the beginning of a thriller in its original version to my adult students, for them to encounter a text in genuine and authentic English. 

My students’ levels are from intermediate to upper intermediate, some B2. 

It’s an experience which is new to them and has a stroke of novelty. 

As well I’m thinking of projecting Casablanca with subtitles in Spanish. 

By the way, the book is a thriller, The Prometheus Deception, by Robert Ludlum. I might tell you about the experience. I will ask them what they understood or their feelings. / Photo from: meeting-with-agenda abhinavpmp com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo