2031. Do you plan your classes?



Some teachers attend their classes with some ideas to implement. 

I advise you, if you like, to plan each and every class on written notes. 

I personally think of the students I have and their necessities and expectations, and then I plan the activities I shall implement in the class. 

The point now lately is for them to listen to me massively, and start to make them speak in English, with some meaningful contents for them. 

What else? 

I don’t have any perspective of my own classes: if one of you fellows would attend my classes could remark any other point. Oh, I bear in mind the previous class or classes, so as to make a continuum or plot in the line of their learning and acquiring English. / Photo from: young woman with laptop English teacher www young-germany de

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!