2022. Can I still acquire a language?



Infants, children, teens and adults can acquire the foreign language. And not only learn it. 

In order to acquire the language it is necessary to listen and read massively. 

A time arrives when you don’t care too much if you’ve got to read or listen something in English. Your mind has adapted itself to the language. 

I repeat, also adults can still acquire the language. I see that in my students: they are kind of thinking in English, most of them, and I see it because of the answers and responses in English they give me. / Photo from: languages sg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!