1968. Just people talking



The first premise is to accept me myself, this is, to have a nice self-esteem. 

If we struggle at some point in order to improve ourselves we are on the correct pathway. 

We’ve got to accept us: image, traits, personality, situation, job, my family, my wife, my boss, my pet, my thinking… yet we might not like ourselves. 

Let’s accept us as we are. However it’s sound to try to improve on specific points, like for example to be nice at home, and not quarrel with my wife. 

If I quarrel with her, after some time I should beg for her forgiving me and peacefully expose my vision. 

Also there will be good communication with myself. I’ll feel happier and more satisfied, and therefore we make us more capable to help out others. / Photo from: people talking. www beauty com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family