1829. How I plan a vacation course



Next week I start teaching in a summer course, a short one, just two weeks. 

I will teach two groups of different ages, as I said on post # 1827. 

In order to plan the first class I think of several things that help me. 

These things approximately are the following ones, as they come to mind, and with the students’ in mind: discipline, some rules and routines for the conducting of the class; 
I may know some of the students, so they know my ways of making up the class; 
the games we are going to play, for example competitions, brainstorms, etc.; 
I will have to attract their attention toward the games; 
all the class will be in English; 
some behavior considerations; 
the skills we will work on are listening and speaking;
how to welcome these boys and possible changes of the seats they choose. 

And this is it approximately as the big scheme plus small conducting points. / Photo from: Landscape Chinese Wall in the Mist.  www bergoiata org. The picture is just for illustrating sake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient