1812. Toward the Finish



What’s my mission in life, many students ask themselves in some way or another. 

Every person has a mission, a vocation in life. 

When I say “vocation” I’m referring to one’s role in life, but alike a vocation is what God wants from me. Not less than that. 

Youth is the period when we make those questions to ourselves. 

And How do I know my supernatural vocation? The way is praying: just ask God. Yes, but he says nothing, you can say. When you would have a habit and costume of praying, you will start to feel and “hear” what He wishes from you, respecting your liberty; your liberty and your responsibility. 

Vacations should be a period when we ask definitive questions, also rather old people like me (I’m 45; I ain’t old but neither young, right?). / Photo from: carrick fergus. www carrickcc org. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

382. A school... of fish

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo