1804. Love and Knowledge in the Classroom



Love and knowledge are transcendent to the person. 

They go beyond ourselves, I mean, if I love and if I know, I am setting external relationships. 

Students, as they know more and more, they are growing and educating themselves. 

The same happens with love. If I love somebody, I’m establishing relationships with other people, out of me myself. 

And all that is enriching to the individual person. 

In other words, in plain English, if the teacher helps the students to know more and more, and shows love to his students and these latter ones get to know it, things in the classroom are going the right way. The goal of classes is the enriching of the person, of the student. / Photo from: students. www sri com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?