1788. More Suggestions for Free Time in Summer



I'm sorry, I have realized that on post # 1787 I’ve written the negative activities first, so the post is not appealing, and does not call your attention maybe. 

Well, you could re-read it, or read it for the first time, taking into account and bearing in mind that the positive and educative activities for summer are after the negatives ones. 

Don’t get me wrong. I do not like to say negative things about youngsters, and even more when I’ve met so brilliant teens in my career as a teacher of English, in all these years. / Photo from: Rafael-Nadal-of-Spain-reacts-t_54.  www mundodeportivo com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?