1630. Be reasonably demanding with your students



Yesterday was a positive millstone. 

My adult students, three of them, at last, gave us their oral presentations: two ladies and a man. 

The allotted time  was 3 minutes, but they spoke for longer. They had to speak about a topic of their choice.

If a year ago somebody had asked me to enroll in this task, together with my students, I would have not believed it. 

A person has some potentialities that are bigger than what you can think of at the beginning. On next weeks other students will carry out this same enterprise. Be reasonably demanding, I would suggest to you. / Photo from: adult students news richmond edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples