1449. Learning from mistakes and errors



Teacher B said to teacher A, “I knew a generous teacher who used to write a comment on each and every test paper of his students. 

It is sound not to confine to correct, in red, all the errors and mistakes. Not too much red ink. 

I personally correct SOME errors and mistakes; and in English I write a comment to most of my students. Comments which could encourage, back up, my students. My tests can be corrected and graded [marked] rather quickly. 

Then, the next day with that class-group I hand over the tests to my students, and we correct the test on the chalkboard. I ask them for suggestions. Then they can keep the exams; I don’t need them anymore.” / Photo from: woodcutter. www photo-dictionary com   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo