1363. Adults too can acquire a language



Teacher A said to teacher B, “In early October I will start the classes of English for adults and retired people. 

I’m thinking I will start the first class in English, from the very beginning. I will try to create an atmosphere of immersion in English. The first conducting by me will be in the target language: introducing myself, asking them their names, and the first activities taking stuff from worksheet # 153, which is on post # 1334.” / Photo from: classifieds echinacities com. adults learning modern language

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient