1274. Learning with music



Many of you teachers of English or other modern languages utilize songs and music in your classes. 

I have done this very few times. 

You teachers can teach me how to get the most of songs that teenagers like. Now I can think of cloze texts, filling out the blanks, and any kind of activities where the kids have to complete the lyrics. 

Ok, any idea from you will be welcomed, but from my way of being I tend to use songs rather little, or you can give me ideas and try to convince me of the positive things we can do by using songs. 

Some of you have told me that music provides supplies of potential activities, because kids like some kinds of music. I agree. / Photo from: www nslplus com.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo