1254. Intuition when learning English



Teacher B said to teacher A, “The intuition the students had, about which I’ve talked on post # 1253, was also used by them when talking with me. 

I noticed intuition when they had to answer my questions. I saw they struggled to understand me. 

There were several different clues for their understanding me too: objects in my office of the camp, body language, intonation, a cognate word in Spanish, my writing on a sheet of paper... 

The point has been that those kids have lived in an immersion in the camp mornings, during the classes. I notice this when a new course is beginning in September. They’ve had a bath of English during the summer.” / Photo from: comunidad diariodeibiza es. kids playing soccer     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2788. A Smiling Teacher

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?