1243. Refreshing the foreign language


Teacher B said to teacher A, “Among my adult students some of them tell me they studied French in the school. 

I for example belong to the first Class that studied English. My brother, one year older, studied French in the same school. 

So my students say they knew French but they’ve forgotten it. And I tell them that if they started again to practice French, they would refresh it with the passing classes. 

Thus if you haven’t practiced English for long, be aware that you would refresh it again if you immerse in it.” / Photo from: www fanpop com. dolphin 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo