1242. Keep on living in English



Teacher A said to teacher B, “I’m thinking in carrying out tutoring sessions in English. 

There are very different levels among my students, but I’m going to do it. In that way they use English in different contexts. 

I go to a classroom and ask the teacher if such student can come along with me. 

At least they will have had another chance to speak in English. We’ll talk about his studies and all he can want to talk about. I have a list of 23 students for tutoring sessions.” / Photo from: www guardian co uk. woman reading an ebook    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples