1162. This is something I do



I like what I do. I’m referring to teaching English, to Spanish young kids through retired people. I like to treat people.

I can see they’re learning. Oh, wait. They’re learning because they apply learning strategies, such as for example when you want to say a word in English and you just don’t have the word, and then you explain the idea, by means of trying to convey the meaning of the missing word. 

I can assure you that people learn English or German or Swahili just because they wish and so they utilize means for learning: register in an academy, read, watch videos, listen to radio stations in the Internet... / Photo from: montserratadventure blogspot com. climbing a wall of a mountain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

1020. Singing in the Rain (1952)