1160. Learning and being graded with no awareness



Teacher B said to teacher A, “Once a dad asked me why I set so few tests of English. 

I pulled him from his astonishment. He realized the students made more written exams, by showing him my lists of students with grades. 

Furthermore I told that father, ok, come and see how the conducting in the class is. A student responded one question by me in English, we warmed up at the beginning of the class, I prompted for more questions, I played a DVD and asked about the plot, I paused the film to ask something… I was making quick notes on my list of students while the class was proceeding. 

Assessment was continuous.” / Photo from: www southwoods com. tennis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient