1144. Meeting people from different countries



Teacher A said to teacher B, “Often I recall my students, whenever I am out of the school. 

If I see my kids and the way they play or study at home, I learn from them and from the way kids think. 

Some other times, also out of school, some lamp inside me turns on and pops out an idea which I could help my students with. 

For example I speak in English whenever I travel by bus toward someplace out of Granada and in the same coach or bus I’ve got to say something in English to another passenger that is not from Spain, but maybe from south-east Asia. And I like to do it.” / Photo from: www gswise org. looking in microscope with orange shirt     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo