950. What pushes someone to learn English



One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Many people ask me how they can learn English. After having taught English for a nice number of years I tell them two things, which in my opinion are of a paramount importance: in order to learn (and to acquire) English you must wish, really wish. Secondly, necessity is also key here.

In Spain there’re lots of immigrants, and they learn Spanish because they just need it to survive in a foreign country. Those two factors are just essential: it is what I have found in these last years.

Evidently you as well will need a good methodology, course books, talking with people, a teacher or a coach or something similiar, etc. All of this is what experience has taught me, as I said.” / Photo from: perfectvisit nl. sailing caribbean sea. Wind pushes the sailboat. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family