938. Do my students think profoundly?



One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Just thinking.

That is something some of my students fail. That failure comprises from the effort invested in doing a drill to the effort at thinking about the ethics as the main topic of a long text in their course book.

An example of this latter case is a text where they've got to decide if reporting or not a case of a starting bullying by a school mate.

Something even farther: seeking the truth. For example, why am I on earth? What for? What’s my ultimate goal in life? What does my Father God wants from me? God has a loving tenderness, limitless, toward me, like all the best dads and moms in the world as a whole.” / Photo from: terawarner com. mom and daughter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!