857. It's my pleasure to serve you



Today I’d like to thank you, followers and readers, for your interest. I hope you enjoy my blog. I’ve just seen the blog has new followers, although the list is hidden. I don’t comprehend all the features and apps of the Blogger program, but, like I said, I think I’ve seen new followers’ names - so far I hadn’t seen their names, and also the total number has increased. The list is hidden because some follower some time ago had links that were not convenient. And less for an educational blog. – Something different: I’m glad I have many more things to post. / Photo from: menu-explain blogspot com. waitress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient