804. I wish to learn if my working is going ok





One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “I’ve been lately thinking of the importance of getting feedback by me, the teacher, about the way and things I do in my English classes. The feedback could help me make out if my students are actually understanding and, ultimately, if they’re actually learning and acquiring the competence of using English for communication, etc.



One way – together with personal questions to each one about the classes and their process of learning: two weeks ago an adult student of mine suggested if it’d possible for her to record me reading worksheets and speaking, in an MP3. Sure! I told her.



Next day in the class with these so motivated students I’m going to ask her if she could, please, play the device aloud, also for me to listen to me myself. I’ll learn, hopefully, the way I pronounce English and if the way I explain things are within a clear speech for them, or maybe I should change something.” / Photo from: Capture15. robinson-solutions blogspot com. Workers get feedback about their work. BREMERTON WA Jonathan Kessler of Pacific Window Cleaning in Seattle cleans the glass on the Norm Dicks Government Center in Bremerton


Comments

Thank you for this very useful information. I find it very interesting post...

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo