793. Thank you for the comment



On February 10 I received the following interesting comment to post 790. I thank you, reader, very much to send it. As well thanks for the suggestion; I’ll think of it and take it into consideration. – You know? I just read it again: I’ll have a try next Wednesday. / Photo from: morenglish es. Spanish kids learning English.




“I am a student currently majoring in English Education, and I really enjoyed your idea having the students engage and communicate. Although a fun twist to this lesson would be to use it as a sort of ice breaker for High School students."



By Anonymous on 790. A naturalistic way of learning English? on 2/10/12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo