769. Rules for fair play



One day teacher of English A said to teacher of English B, “Like you
know scanners are going to be set in the school, at the entrance, so every
student and teacher have to walk through them.



They are necessary now, the principal told me yesterday. I’ve read somewhere in the Internet that these things are necessary in schools like ours, which is placed within a difficult neighborhood. Students, too, know that the scanners are going to be set during this Christmas vacation.


Oooops!, I’ve got to leave you know – I’ve appointed a date with the
representatives of one of my classes. I’ll tell you further tomorrow or on
coming days. See you. Oh, I’ll tell something about rules and norms too.” / Photo from: theball tv. waiting to kick off the tournament

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family