710. His secret? Just studying




One day teacher of English B said to teacher of English A, “Last week I had a tutorial with a marriage – I had called them to come to the school to talk about their son. The father had studied English when at school.


He told me something that can be interesting for our students. He said he was not good at learning English. All in all, once he thought this flaw shouldn’t go farther. Enough was enough. He plunged into the coursebook and started to analyze and try to understand the exercises and the texts. Little by little. With his dictionary. He was understanding! Well, he thought, this is not that difficult! He was glad when he realized of his progress.


On coming weeks he offered as a volunteer in class to say the answers to the exercises. He told me that he even began to like the subject of English, because he got mixed up in it. I support these experiences: I’ve seen it in my students, sure thing.” / Photo from: migrelief com. Boy Studying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family